Mechanical & Metal Pipework Systems
We have experience of providing pipe services and pipe fabrication projects in almost every type of pipe work material including Stainless steels, Titanium, Copper, Carbon steels, Nickel alloys, Aluminium alloys .
Mechanical/metal Pipework Systems
In addition we use the same “know how” to produce Tanks, Hoppers, Gullies and Chutes from sheet material.
Hydro testing and all other required non-destructive tests and pickling & passivation of weld joints (for SS & duplex materials). We can also supply all required documentation and if required, as-built drawings. We have experience of providing pipe services and pipe fabrication projects in almost every type of pipe work material including Stainless steels, Titanium, Copper, Carbon steels, Nickel alloys and Aluminium alloys. AIS Pipework has extensive experience working with stainless steel pipes and as such, are perfectly suited for any project involving this type of pipework.
A full design service is also available on all the following disciplines
- Heating and hot water boiler plant installation, both new and refurbishment projects including Bio-Mass
- Heating Systems
- Hot and Cold water services
- Natural gas – commercial and industrial installation
- Ductwork and Ventilation
- Plumbing, including sanitary ware and drainage
- Underfloor heating
- Air conditioning
- General industrial pipework installation across a wide range of materials including carbon steel
- stainless steel welding utilizing MIG, TIG and stick welding up to ASME IX standard.
- Gas - Our Gas Safe registered operatives can install, test and purge new gas main installations including steel pipe work fabrications for building entry's and meter outlets as well as copper. We also repair damaged gas mains using squeeze off methods, carry out live break-ins, leak detection and supply meters, boxes, pipe work and fittings.